Register | Recover Password


Insurance For Landlords And Tenants

Homelet’s insurance partners can provide the widest cover at a competitive premium and a comprehensive range of insurance policies is available for Landlords and Tenants alike.


Comprehensively insuring your property is essential and, with a range of products available from specialist insurers, we can assist you in finding a policy that adequately meets your needs and offers maximum flexibility, including cover for those landlords who let their properties on a part-furnished basis.


Insuring your own possessions is of paramount importance. However, we also strongly recommend that your policy provides for a minimum of £2500.00 worth of cover against accidental damage to your landlord’s contents (including furniture, fixtures and fittings). In adding this to your policy you can safe-guard the return of your deposit should an accident occur during the course of your Tenancy.

For information on how to insure your property and belongings click here