Land & New Homes
What we can do for you:
Floorplans (2 and 3D)
Microsites and Landing pages
Contact us today
If you feel that your land has development potential, give us a call…
Typically, development land falls into six key categories:
- Development Potential: If you believe your land has potential for a development, please do get in touch so we can work on your tailored strategy to maximise the potential value of your asset, and ultimately put the most money in your pocket.
- Planning Permission has been applied for: Have you recently submitted a planning application for your potential development land? We have an extensive database full of high net worth property developers who are actively looking for projects. We can quickly and easily make discreet enquiries into the potential demand for such a site.
- Planning Permission has been refused: If your planning permission application has been refused please do not assume this to be the end of your development opportunity. We advise you to ask for a second opinion and seek to understand where the original application has fallen short.
- Planning Permission has been approved: The next stage is to establish your options. Our large database of developers are always keen to take on new projects, or, if you are looking to deliver the site yourself, we can also offer introductions to development finance and advice with regards to potential sale values of your completed units.
- Under construction: Is your site currently under construction? Get in touch and we and look to put together a bespoke marketing plan prior to the site’s launch.
- Market Ready: We have a huge marketing machine ready, willing and able to get into action straight away to promote your site to the variety of active buyers we have waiting on our database. If maximising the profile of your site is your primary focus, now would be a great time to discuss things further.
We offer on the ground insight and advice that is regularly converted into profitable results. Come to us for design advice and tactical guidance on key regeneration projects or press our team on anything from option appraisals and scheme optimisation to feasibility studies or getting the housing mix right for a specific location.
Understanding the requirements of our clients and delivering value drives our service offering. We will tailor our strategies to your specific needs enabling you to maximise the value of your assets.
Come to us for specific advice and commonly requested services such as:
- Market Research
- Concept Analysis
- Scheme Analysis
- Value Engineering
- New Home Sales
We Take Your Business Seriously
We are proud to have made a name for ourselves in the Land and New Homes market by not only understanding the needs of house builders and land owners but offering the specialist services that support growth.
So we excel in delivering all the necessary elements for the successful launch of a development and the expertise and commitment to fully support the project for its duration. We have a great deal of experience in managing the site sales operations for our clients and you can count on our staff to represent your company professionally and to uphold your best interest.
We have worked with many of the UK’s leading house builders and appreciate the finer details of working with premium developments. Our business driver is always to secure the best value for our clients, rather than take a sales rate. And in addition, we understand that a cohesive approach from a sales and lettings prospective can foster both short and long term gains.
With us by your side you can achieve unrivalled exposure and enable the development to engage with an extensive catchment area. In short we will help you take your investment to the next level.
Delivering Value for your Land
As a land or property owner you will no doubt appreciate that you possess a valuable asset. But are you aware of all the development opportunities available to you? And if you have already applied for planning consent with a view to selling did you know that there are many lucrative options open to you that are often overlooked? Put simply your land could be worth more than you think. We are specialists in providing land owners like you with unrivalled insight and intelligence and on introducing you to trusted property buyers and local specialists.
We specialise in helping land owners like you navigate the many pitfalls that can occur when assessing a valued site. Plus, we have got the expertise and experience of dealing with a range of national, regional and local house builders, so if you are thinking of selling we can often introduce you to a serious buyer.
What types of sites are of interest?
Currently many shapes and sizes of land are in demand – from uniquely shaped parcels that often suit bespoke properties in densely populated areas to large open plots more suited to mixed use developments. Gardens, office buildings and commercial properties are also all desirable.
Brownfield, Greenfield and Strategic Land all have potential for any number of prospective uses – from residential housing and care homes through to retirement developments and affordable housing.
We are sensitive to the needs of those thinking of selling land in close proximity to their homes and neighbours. So we will work in partnership with you, carry out community consultations when necessary and clearly explain the process to help you achieve the level of planning consent you require to secure a sale.
We are adept at adding value for our clients at any stage of the process. Submitted planning? Awaiting a decision? Been refused? Consented? We can help.
What part does planning play?
Land tends to be offered for certain in one of three ways.
- With planning consent.
- Without planning consent.
- Subject to planning consent.
When a piece of land is sold subject to planning, the interested buyer will agree to buy the site and exchange contracts as long as they are able to secure the planning consent they need to develop on the land. (This agreement will be covered by what is known as either an option or conditional contract). So it becomes the buyer’s responsibility to submit the planning application at their own cost and when/or crucially if the planning consent is granted the sale will be completed. And while selling a site in this manner has risks and can be protracted a lengthy process It is by no means insurmountable.
It is not uncommon to be baffled by the terminology and processes involved so please do get in touch if you have any questions at all. I have knowledge of the land and property development industry and the parties involved enables us to offer unrivalled advice and insight.
With our help you can achieve the best possible price with the least possible fuss.